Mark your calendars for Saturday, September 14!
Click the link for your tickets:
Are you ready to end the stress and get that spark back?
The Seven Principles for Making Marriage Work is for you. This workshop is the culmination of four decades of research and is designed for ALL couples in a committed relationship. You will gain new insights and research-based relationship skills that can dramatically improve the intimacy and friendship in your relationship. These skills will also help you manage conflict in a healthy and productive way. The Gottman research provides considerable information which enables one to predict, with a high degree of accuracy - about 94 % - which couples will stay together and which are likely to divorce. You can't afford to miss this workshop!
This 12 hour workshop provides couples with methods for correcting the behaviors that are known to put relationships on the rocks. The Seven Principles Program offers techniques for avoiding known toxic behaviors and provides positive alternatives. Couples learn how to communicate constructively and with authenticity. The resulting affirmative atmosphere deepens the couple’s friendship and their life together becomes more meaningful.
The seven principles are as follows:
Get Your Seven Principles for Making Marriage Work Deluxe Package with your registration.
The Deluxe Package combines two Companion Workbooks with one copy of the Seven Principles book, the Relationship Guides, and Love Map & Open-Ended Card Decks. The deck is a fun and effective way for couples to get to know one another’s inner lives, thus increasing closeness and friendship. This and the DVD and Relationship Guides are among the most popular additional tools to review for learning new skills and incorporating the material into their partnerships. A $69 value.
Couples that would benefit from this workshop:
- Everyone from newlyweds to seniors
- Those who wish to enhance a good marriage
- Those needing better conflict management tools
Couples for whom this workshop is not suited:
- Severe relationship distress
- Emotional abuse
- Domestic abuse
- People not in recovery for their addiction
- Untreated mental health problems in one or both partners
What you will learn in the full workshop:
- Seven Principles Program description
- The research foundation of the program
- Proven tools to help couples
- Improve friendship, fondness and admiration
- Enhance romance and intimacy
- Manage conflict constructively
- Gain skills to address perpetual and solvable problems
- Create shared meaning
- Maintain gains throughout a lifetime
- Format includes lectures and private couple exercises
What the workshop is not:
- It is not therapy.
- It is not an event for open sharing of personal problems. All exercises and discussions will occur privately between you and your significant other.
Thomas Winterman, MS, LMHC
Info from The Gottman Institute: